"BE ADVOCATES FOR CAREER AND TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONALS, SERVING BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY."
- Foster and promote professional linkages among and between members of the Oklahoma Association of Career and Technology Education who are providing, or are interested in providing training and services to adults, business and industry.
- Serve as a forum for sharing information and problems or solutions associated with the delivery of training and services to adults, business and industry.
- Serve to promote the importance of partnerships between career and technology education and adults, business and industry.
- Serve to promote the value of career and technology education in national, state and local economic development efforts.
- Facilitate the dissemination of model and innovative adult, business and industry training and services programs.
- Promote the development of legislative initiatives which foster adult, business and industry training and services.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PACE MEMBERSHIP PLEASE CONTACT WWW.OKACTE.ORG
We are a division of the Oklahoma Association of Career and Technology Education Organization (OKACTE)
PACE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2021-2022:
Career Tech Advisor: Max McKnight, ODCTE, email@example.com
Past President: Mark Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Russell Parker, Tulsa Tech, email@example.com
President-Elect: Krista Scammahorn, KSMagicHappens@gmail.com
Secretary: Derek Black, Canadian Valley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Ben Evans, Pioneer, email@example.com
Reporter: Laci McCool, Caddo Kiowa, firstname.lastname@example.org
CTAC Representative: Kathy Adair, Indian Capital, email@example.com
COMMITTEE CHAIRS FOR 2021-2022:
Audit: Ben Evans, Pioneer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards & Recognition: Cara Evans, Autry, email@example.com
Conference Planning: Stephanie Jouett, Tulsa Tech, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity Action: April Murelio, Indian Capital, email@example.com
Membership Services: Lisa Benjamin, Tulsa Tech, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mutual Benevolence: Shawn Freie, Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, email@example.com
Bylaws & Guidelines: Tara Gotwalt, Tri County, tara.gotwalt.tricountytech.edu
Nominating: Mark Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad-hoc Committees for 2021-2022
Membership Benefits: Kirsten Lindsay, Francis Tuttle, email@example.com
Professional Development: Paula Hanger, Moore Norman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social & Networking: Jason Lankford, Metro, email@example.com
Sponsor Acquisition: Molly Kyler, Pioneer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology: Susan Nightingale, Tulsa Tech, email@example.com
Nominations are closed!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2022
OkPACE AWARDS CRITERIA 2022
The application link for OkPACE awards is: https://acte.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/OK/home
Scroll almost all the way to the bottom of the page below the OkACTE Excellence and Impact Awards. There are separate links for each OkPACE award. Below, are links for the scorecard criteria for each award. These scorecards and other Awards resources are also available in this folder. Please email a photo of the person, collaborative team, or outcome being nominated to firstname.lastname@example.org when you submit your nomination.
PACE members can also compete for OkACTE awards. Winners may advance to compete at the OkACTE, Region IV, and ACTE levels. Descriptions and award criteria may be found at www.okacte.org/awards.
All OkACTE / PACE members are welcome to attend the OkACTE Diversity Action Committee meetings. You can't vote unless you're a member of the committee, but your input, participation and enthusiasm are greatly welcome and appreciated.
Details to be determined.
August 1-2, 2022
Cox Business Convention Center
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103